Our phone app is called the WeConnect Parish App. Go to the App store and look for the turquoise box with the outline of a white church. Then click Get or Install. If you don't know your password, continue reading. If you have successfully downloaded the app, skip to Step 7 below.
If you don't feel comfortable searching for it, follow the instructions below.
- Tap on your phone’s text messaging app
- Start a new text message
- Type in 555888 for the recipient
- In the text message body, type ParishApp1 if you have an iPhone, or ParishApp2 if you have Android
- Tap the send button
- You will receive a reply that contains a link. Click on this link and install the app
- Type “st johns adel” into the search field and St. John’s will pop up. Click on the pop-up
- Set St. John’s as your default parish (it will say “Are you ready to set St. John’s Catholic Church as your home parish?”)